The first release features over 50 functions and the ability to email spreadsheets created on the iPhone to Mac or PC for further editing. The function list includes:
* Multiple cell types, including Numeric, Date, Time, Currency, Percentage and Text;
* Cell formatting options, including bold, italic, text and background color, cell sizes and alignments;
* Copy/cut/paste operations;
* A range of functions, including date/time, math, statistical, string and trigonometric functions;
* Export (via email) to external spreadsheet applications.
The new application costs US$7.99, and is available now from the App Store.