Texas Instruments has released a new iPhone app called BAII Plus. The new app for iPhone and iPod touch gives business professionals and students a feature-packed financial calculator on the go.
The app is equipped with all the original calculator’s features, and solves accrued interest, amortization, cost-sell-margin, and depreciation and time-value-of-money calculations, such as annuities, mortgages, leases and savings.
The BAII Plus App costs $14.99 USD. It will work both on the iPhone and iPod Touch.
Here’s the description of the app:
• Solves Time-Value-of-Money calculations
• Generates amortization schedules
• Performs cash-flow analysis, and computes NPV and IRR
• Calculates depreciation with four different methodologies
• Breakeven, profit and percent difference calculations
• Date function to determine days between dates
• Evaluates bond prices and yields "to maturity" or"to call"
• Scientific capabilities include trig. and log. functions
• Memory stores 10 values and Constant Memory retains them
• Choice of chain or Algebraic Operating System methods
• Key click sounds enabled optionally via Settings