Adobe launched Photoshop.com mobile free app for iPhone, allowing users to edit photos, apply effect and share images from their phone.
Photoshop iPhone app has 2 menu bars. The top one has different effects and edit controls. The bottom bar has undo, back, forward and save button.
PhotoShop.com Mobile App Features:
* Choose a picture in your Camera roll or take a new one
* You can now Rotate, Flip or Crop
* Crop brings a nice grid in the picture where you can drag edges to resize to the frame you want
* You can also apply effects such as Exposure, Saturation, Tint and Black & White!
* You can make your pictures look like a Sketch or apply Soft Focus
* Color effects – Vibrant, Pop, Border, Vignette Blur, Warm Vintage, Rainbow
* Works in Landscape mode for pictures taken in that mode
* Save to iPhone or Save & Upload to Photoshop.com
Users also get 2GB of free online album storage at Photoshop.com, which they can access – and upload to – directly from their iPhone. Photoshop Mobile for iPhone is available through the App Store now, though only in the US and Canada at present.