Consequently as soon as you start taking care of you iPhone battery it will serve you longer and better.
· The first and foremost is to avoid your iPhone from dropping. This is the most common rule which is known for everyone but is often ignored and disregarded.
· Let the battery fully discharge and fully charge at least once a month. Thus the buttery keeps the electrons in the lithium-ion battery moving.
· Avoid keeping your battery in the humid environment as well as in the places of high temperature as heat destroys the ability of ionization in the lithium-ion battery. Room temperature is the best for your iPhone to keep in.
· Wireless connectivity as well as Bluetooth has similar battery usage so you should keep these features turned off while not using them.
· Try not to charge your iPhones with vehicles or after market chargers. They are not accurate in charging. Taking into account that lithium-ion batteries are designed to be charged at an exact charge rate and voltage, these chargers will also be likely to damage them.