SEAS released updated version of media player—DozeGuard, for iPhone and iPod touch. The app allows users listen to their audio files while at the same time monitors whether they are still awake. It is designed to turn off when the user begins falling asleep. If the device is not moved by the user after a certain time, the app stops playing the track but remembers the position, and if the same track is selected next time it continues at the same point. Users can also design a list of titles to be played and have the ability to store the list for use at a later date.
* Allows to select a list of podcast, music and audio book titles
* Stores the list of selected titles across application starts
* Stores the position of the last 10 titles which were stopped automatically
* Displays title artwork
* Darkens the screen during the play
* Gently moving the device is sufficient to prove alertness
* Jump to position of last move with a button click
* Jump to position of auto stop with a button click
* Use position slider to find exact position
* Use specific loudness level per audio book title (10 titles)
* iPhone and iPod touch
* Requires iPhone OS 3.1.3 or later
* 1.7 MB
Pricing and Availability:
DozeGuard 1.1 is available for 0.99 (USD) worldwide exclusively through the App Store.