Besides, Talking Larry the Bird is available for both iPad and iPhone users.
The app offers entertaining animations, speech detection, piano keyboard playing, video recording and video sharing. According to piano keyboard playing Talking Larry is able to whistle.
The Larry bird can repeat speech with funny voice and allows users to poke him, feed him, strike him with lighting and even make him bow and accept applause.
The app makes available to record your own videos of Talking Larry and share them on YouTube, Facebook or send them to your friends by email.
* Playing on the piano keyboard will cause Larry to whistle accordingly
* Talking to Larry will cause him to repeat the speech with a funny voice
* Poking him in the head will cause him to spin
* Pressing buttons in the app will make Larry react in different ways
* Users are able to record videos of Talking Larry and share them on YouTube and Facebook or send them by email
* Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch (earphones with a microphone are necessary)
* iOS 3.0 or higher
* 9.8 MB (iPhone app), 13.4 MB (iPad app)
Pricing and Availability:
Talking Larry the Bird 1.0 for iPhone is $1.99 USD. The iPad version is $4.99. Both are available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Entertainment category.
For more information click here