According to the legend Peg Solitaire game was invented by a French aristocrat imprisoned in the Bastille in the seventeenth century, traditionally played with small pegs or marbles. GameQuartet version of Peg Solitaire is based on the classic board puzzle but is enlivened with entertaining animations, sound effects and the player attempts to clear the board by jumping the pegs.
Sliding Tiles is based on traditional American sliding-tile pocket puzzle formed in the end of the nineteenth century. Sliding Tiles displays a mathematically generated pattern, which varies from game to game, instead of showing numbers on the 15 tiles. This game offers visual challenge of a jigsaw puzzle featured with the mechanical challenge involved in moving the tiles to their correct positions.
Word Squares is challenging game including 30 different games and having a simple content. The game is associated with nineteenth century England and is based on popular word-square amusements.
* Each game has a distinct objective and evaluates the player's performance
* The games can be configured and sound effects turned off for discreet playing
* On iOS 4, GameQuartet takes advantage of the suspended mode so that users can pause the app and then quickly resume play
* On all supported iOS versions, game states are saved and restored, so the player can resume right at the point where play was interrupted
* No advertisements
* Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iPhone OS 3.0 or later
* 1.5 MB
Pricing and Availability:
GameQuartet 1.0 is currently $0.99 (USD) and is available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
For more information click here