Now the amateur designers as well as professionals are able to create floor plans, lay out furniture and choose and apply materials.
LivingRoom for iPad offers more than 100 built-in textures and a large library of structural and design objects. Any image can be used as a custom texture, so real-world pictures of textiles, flooring, and other materials to be used in a project can be applied directly to the design plan. Afterwards you can share the results.
You can also keep notes for each project and then email them with a PDF of the room. And all this is available simply right from the app on your favorite Apple device.
Besides, version 1.3 includes even more user-requested features:
* A redesigned and fully adjustable grid system, allowing for much easier and more precise room layouts
* Lots of speed and stability improvements
* Added a filing cabinet object to help with office layouts; improved the desk object
* Includes dozens of object types and more than 100 textures
* Easily move, resize, and rotate objects, as well as adding custom labels
* Add your own textures from your photo library
* Keep notes with each project
* Attractive rooms gallery lets you browse all of your projects
* One-touch room duplication allows easy creation of multiple layouts
* Save rooms as images or email PDFs
* Compatible with Apple iPad(R)
* Requires iOS 3.2 or later
* 14.4 MB
Pricing and Availability:
LivingRoom for iPad 1.3 is $4.99 USD and is available worldwide via the App Store in the Lifestyle category.
For more information click here