LivingRoom 1.3 - Interior Design app for your Apple device
Now the amateur designers as well as professionals are able to create floor plans, lay out furniture and choose and apply materials.
LivingRoom for iPad offers more than 100 built-in textures and a large library of structural and design objects. Any image can be used as a custom texture, so real-world pictures of textiles, flooring, and other materials to be used in a project can be applied directly to the design plan. Afterwards you can share the results.
You can also keep notes for each project and then email them with a PDF of the room. And all this is available simply right from the app on your favorite Apple device.
Besides, version 1.3 includes even more user-requested features:
* A redesigned and fully adjustable grid system, allowing for much easier and more precise room layouts
* Lots of speed and stability improvements
* Added a filing cabinet object to help with office layouts; improved the desk object
* Includes dozens of object types and more than 100 textures
* Easily move, resize, and rotate objects, as well as adding custom labels
* Add your own textures from your photo library
* Keep notes with each project
* Attractive rooms gallery lets you browse all of your projects
* One-touch room duplication allows easy creation of multiple layouts
* Save rooms as images or email PDFs
* Compatible with Apple iPad(R)
* Requires iOS 3.2 or later
* 14.4 MB
Pricing and Availability:
LivingRoom for iPad 1.3 is $4.99 USD and is available worldwide via the App Store in the Lifestyle category.
For more information click here