The unique app is a puzzle game with a touch of match 3 gameplay, a dash of sudoku's pace, a pinch of solitaire's planning and the addictive, enjoyable quality-called Perplexo Seasons.
Perplexo Seasons is a kind of game where you have to rearrange pieces on the game board into scoring sets of at least three, like objects. You can create high-scoring combinations with the use of the Pool of cells and establish new high scores. You’re able to connect nine objects in the shape of a cross, scored by dropping the center piece last.
Once you've used all your moves, your level score is tallied and you can compare your scores using OpenFeint. If you've scored enough points, you’ll move to the next week of the year. You have to progress all four seasons week-by-week to complete the game.
* Wild and Multiplier pieces greatly improve your score, and present more options as you progress.
* Perplexo Seasons features OpenFeint support to let you compare your scores with friends and the world.
* Equality is a wonderful thing. Everyone plays the same levels (no randomness). The layout of each level is exactly the same for everyone, so your high score could be a true, world high score.
* Original artwork by Seattle area artist Samantha Larson.
* Beat the designer's scores for the ultimate challenge.
* Perplexo Seasons is playable on all hardware versions of iPhone,iPod touch and iPad, and requires iOS version 3.0 or later.
Pricing and Availability:
Try Perplexo Seasons for free and purchase the ad-free Premium version for $0.99 (USD).
For more information click here