Cartouche is a kind of gameplay where you have to manipulate columns of hieroglyphs (glyphs) into three or more lines.
The action of the game is as under: After completing the lines of glyphs will disappear and the rest of the glyphs will fall under gravity and can create a new lines. The speed of descent for new columns increases when the glyphs are removed from the board and the game is to the end when any glyph lands "above" the play area.
Cartouche includes bonus points for "chaining" together many lines in a single play. The user scores points by the number of the removed glyphs. High Scores are kept in the in-app "High Score" board and are also posted on Twitter (depending on the players desire).
* Intuitive and simple user interface that reacts quickly to player's input
* Tweet High Scores to Twitter followers
* Custom high quality artwork throughout the game
* Elegant sound track to enjoy while playing
* High Score board for top 15 scores
* Apple iPad
* Requires iOS 3.2 or later
* 12 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Cartouche HD 1.0.1 is $2.99 USD and is available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Puzzle and Arcade game categories.
For more information click here