Talking Roby the Robot released for iPhone and iPad
Roby is a unique robot who is able to speak words, sentences that the user types on the keyboard as well as repeat anything that user says into the device with a unique robo voice.
Besides this feature the one is able to dance hip-hop.
The app is amazing with it’s funny animations of Roby's reactions to poking, petting, shaking the device and etc.
Additionally, as an in app purchase users can download 3 animations of Roby dancing to 3 original music tracks. You can also record your own videos of Roby and share them on YouTube, Facebook or send them to friends and family by email.
* Text to speech (you type, Roby speaks)
* Speech detection (you speak, Roby repeats)
* Users can poke Roby in the head, body or arms and watch his reactions
* Shake the device and see how Roby keeps his balance
* In app purchase of 3 different hip hop dances with unique custom made music
* Users are able to record videos of Talking Roby and share them on YouTube and Facebook or send them by email
* Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch (earphones with a microphone are necessary on 1st, 2nd and 3rd generation)
* iOS 3.0 or higher
* 20.5 MB (iPhone app), 39.7 MB (iPad app)
Pricing and Availability:
Talking Roby the Robot 1.0 is a Free app both on iPhone and iPad with an optional in app purchase of 3 additional animations plus no ads for $0.99 (iPhone) and $2.99 (iPad). Both apps are available on the iTunes App Store in the Entertainment category.
For more information click here