App includes 600 diagrams or flash cards covering most aspects of human anatomy.
The diagrams can be zoomed in using the pinch gesture and are presented in landscape or portrait.
Note that the material is presented by Dr Robert Whitaker who spent his clinical career as a pediatric urological surgeon.
Content is split into parts of the body as follows:
* Head and Neck
And then each section is split into the following:
* Surface Anatomy
* Vertebral Levels
* 600 detailed and labelled anatomy images
* Pinch-zoom to any section of the picture
* 5 different categories of anatomy offered for browsing
* Perfect resource for medical students
* Works in portrait or landscape mode
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 3.1.2 or later (iOS 4.0 Tested)
* 49.5 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Instant Anatomy Flash Cards 1.0 is only $7.99 (USD) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Medical category.
For more information click here