The main advantage of iScreen app is it’s combination of both TCP and UDP networking protocols and a dynamic video compression algorithm that adjusts it's compression based on content.
* Blazing Fast Network Protocol
* Touch Input and Virtual Keyboard
* Multiple Resolutions (iPad and retina display devices)
* Retina Display Support
* Adjustable Compression
* All device orientations supported
* Built-in manual
* Compatible with Apple's Leopard and Snow Leopard
* US English, Dutch, Italian and German
Minimum System Requirements:
* Requires iOS 3.2 or later
* A computer connected to the same network as the iPhone and the installation of the desktop drivers.
Pricing and Availability:
iScreen 1.0 is now available on the Apple App Store in the Utilities category. To celebrate the release of iScreen, the price has been set to $4.99 (USD) for a limited time only.
For more information click here