The main characters are two dogs that are always ready to play with you-Mabel the Great Dane and her Terrier sister Lulu. Their owner Beth-Anne is always happy, despite the harm the dogs do to her.
The version covers two stories- : Lulu goes on Vacation and Mabel has to GO! In the first story Lulu travels by plane to visit with Beth-Anne's sister, Heather. Here one more character- Bird is introduced, who masses up the plan and teases Lulu through her way. Mabel has to GO! Is about Mabel the Great Dane’s problem- she wants to go pee! Here kids have to find out logical tidy solution.
This new interactive way of reading will involve children a lot, as they can touch, drag and swipe the crazy dogs and help them through their real life adventures. The app features over 100 discoverable touch-based animations to surprise and delight children. Users can enjoy 3 to 5 fun interactions per page.
* Two original stories in one app
* Over 100 discoverable touch-based animations
* Animation options: Help me Discover/ Discover by Myself
* Reading options: Read to Me / Read to Myself
* Original music - groove to Mabel & Lulu's hip theme song and musical animations from bossa nova to disco
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 3.2 or later (iOS 4.0 Tested)
* 87.9 MB
Pricing and Availability:
The Real Life Adventures of Mabel & Lulu iPad/iPhone versions available on the Apple's App Store, for $2.99 USD.
For more information click here