Applications Tuesday, August 31, 2010
Blackleaf Software LLC has announced their latest update of “What Do They Believe?” app for iPhone/iPod and iPad users.
The app is an educational support for the people who don't have a clue about any other religion. Containing basic fundamental knowledge of various religions and religious symbols app provides with a bit of education.
These latest version of the app includes a fun and informative trivia game. It’s additional “Which Are You?” section makes users able to participate for their religion in a global trivia game. During the game, users accumulate points for their religion. Scores are tallied from around the world by the What Do They Believe? live ranking system. The three religions with the highest scores are highlighted on the worldwide leaderboard.
What Do They Believe? is an application designed for sharing knowledge.
These are some of the features enjoyed by users in What Do They Believe?
* User friendly, easy to navigate and scroll interface
* Contains basic, important information about a variety of faiths
* Click on religious symbol buttons to read more about the place that symbol has in a religion
* Play on your religion's team in the "Which Are You?" trivia game, enjoyed by players from around the world
* Live ranking system updates scores for each religion in the trivia game (internet connection required) and the top 3 highest scoring religions appear on leaderboard
* This is a fun and informative application!
* 3G iPhone and iPod touch, iPad
* Requires iOS 3.0 or later
* 14.1 MB
Pricing and Availability:
What Do They Believe? 1.4 is only $0.99 (USD) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Education category.
For more information click here