The February issue of the AppleUsers Spotlight is now available for immediate download as a 2.6MB PDF! The AppleUsers Spotlight is a 30+ page digital format magazine, written and published by Apple Users for Apple Users. Commencing with the sixth issue, the February 2010 edition, the AppleUsers Spotlight is now publicly available for the wider Apple community to download, free of charge. Apple's recent announcement about the iPad means that our feature articles focus on the iPad but still, plenty of other interesting news are available as well.
Feature articles in the February issue include:
* iPad - Apple's Latest Creation
* Hands-on Impressions of the iPad
* Steve Wozniak - Before he appeared on Dancing with a Stars
* Free TidBITS News iPhone App
* "If Monks Had Macs" Available for Free
* The Bourne Identity... and other former members of Apple-Q
The regular columns are also present, including:
* AppleUsers Contest, which a great selection of applications, physical books, ebooks and Squiz Cards all up for grabs
* Joy of Tech has an iPad related cartoon
* The resident Spotlight Cook providing a delicious Crispy Apple Coleslaw
* The What's New section has been broken up into two segments - What's New for iPhones and What's New for Macs.