Google has just updated Google+ for iOS to the current version of 3.0. If there is still someone unaware, Google + is a social networking app enabling users to stay connected and share life as it happens. With Google + for iOS users are now able to join a hangout, post a photo, or see what friends are sharing while you’re on the go with their iPhones and from now on- with the iPad too!
The iPad UI is almost identical to its Android tablet complement and takes full benefit of the iPad's 9.7-inch screen. Expectedly, Google + Events are also accurately integrated within the app. The incomplete list of Google + for iOS features include:
• Share photos directly to Events for all your friends to enjoy;
• Video chat with up to 9 friends with mobile Hangouts;
• Turn on Instant Upload to sync photos from your phone to a private Google+ album;
• Chat with a friend or all your friends at once with Messenger from your phone;
• Check out the What’s Hot stream to see popular posts;
• View the Nearby stream to see what people near your location are saying and many more.
Along with the full iPad support, as we have already mentioned, the list of improvements added with the recent update include the instant photo upload attachment to the posts, Google + events and the ability to start and join hangouts with your iDevice. The app supports as many as 40 languages and is available in the Apple App Store for free.