Commonly known as a generic term for a physical, mental, and spiritual discipline originating in ancient India, Yoga aims to use meditation to attain spiritual insight and tranquility. With the aim to encourage iOS users to lead a health-conscious lifestyle, Viaden Mobile has introduced YOGA Free: 250 Poses & Yoga Classes for iDevice users! More than 3,000,000 people around the world are already using the yoga apps by Viaden Mobile, and this is no surprise if you consider the polished interfaces and the highly-relevant content that fill the apps!
The app is perfect for users seeking the harmony of mind and body. Providing everything users need for a great yoga workout, this Yoga app features photos and videos of asanas, workout programs, breathing exercises, and much more! With broad content, photos, text guidance, and convenient poses categorized according to level and type, the app will turn your yoga routine into an inspiring journey to the depths of inner peace!
The Yoga Free apps are available for every iDevice user, as it’s compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, iPad and for Mac too! With minor differences in the app features depending on the device you use, Yoga Free provides highly enjoyable and relaxing training mode with voice instructions and special melodies that will help you fly through your session!
The incomplete list of the Yoga Free core features include:
• Rich content - 300 of the most popular poses, recommended by Yoga professionals, with detailed text and photo instructions. The poses are conveniently grouped according to their level and type.
• A ready-made program - compiled by an experienced guru, a ready-made yoga program is included for you to try!
• Ability to design your own program - Fast Mode is available, providing an ideal tool to build programs on your own at any level effortlessly by choose from the list of poses grouped according to the level and type.
• User-friendly workout mode - enables users to go through their program swiftly and easily with the voice-over guidance feature, accompanied by photos and countdowns indicating how much time to dedicate to each pose. Forward/Back buttons for switching between poses.
Moreover, the app offers some extra features as well, including:
• Calendar – to browse through training history and track your activity;
• Be inspired to reach for new goals every day: find an encouraging quote from famous yoga enthusiasts in the Calendar;
• Share your yoga triumphs with friends via Facebook and Twitter;
• The app now records and offers statistics of total yoga practice time;
• Adjustable sound timer signaling pose changes in workout mode.
As we’ve already mentioned, the Yoga Free is available in the Apple App Store and is compatible with almost every iDevice. To download the one that best suits your device, check the links provided below:
Yoga Free For iPhone and iPod Touch - requires iOS 3.0 or later.
Yoga Free for iPad - requires iOS 4.2 3.0 or later.
Yoga For Mac – requires OS X 10.6 or later and a 64-bit processor to be fully functional.
So go and grab Yoga Free and turn your yoga routine into an inspiring journey!