1. A6 Chip – Apple’s new A6 chip makes iPhone 5 is noticeably faster — up to twice as fast compared with the A5 chip found in iPhone 4S! This means that apps launch, web pages load, and email attachments appear almost immediately! Along with faster CPU performance, the graphics are much faster too, enabling you to enjoy higher frame rates for smoother, more realistic gameplay. And most importantly, the A6 Chip found in iPhone 5 brings more than enough battery power to last throughout the day, boasting with — up to 8 hours of browsing on a cellular connection, up to 8 hours of talk time, and up to 10 hours of video playback time!
2. 4-inch Retina Display – with almost all competitor smartphones featuring large displays nowadays, iPhone 5 features a 4-inch display designed the right way: it’s bigger, but it’s the same width as iPhone 4S. This sidesteps the Apple’s latest flagship device to feel oversized, awkward and hard to use in your hand! This beautiful display lets you see more of every web page, your inbox, events on your calendar and generally, more apps on your Home screen! Moreover, this stunning display gives you 18 percent more pixels for an impressive 1136-by-640 resolution and color saturation that’s 44 percent greater than before, making games you play, the words you read, the images you see, and the apps you love look and feel incredibly vivid and lifelike!
3. LTE Wireless Technology – but the right way! So adding this ultrafast data connection feature to your iPhone does not create bulk and drain battery life quickly!
4. Earpods – after testing over a hundred prototype designs on hundreds of people, Apple has come to a unique solution for the unique parts of the body! Earpods rest comfortably inside — and stay inside — a variety of ear types, while also producing quality sound! These brand new headphones by Apple definitely are unlike anything you’ve ever seen or heard!
5. Lightning – as expected, the 30-pin connector is replaced with smaller and better Lightning connector. Featuring all-digital, eight-signal design, Lightning is more durable than its larger predecessor. To make the connecting experience convenient for those loving their older accessories, there is a Lightning to 30-pin Adapter available for a fair $29 in the Apple Store. And one more thing – Lightning is reversible, meaning that there’s no wrong way to plug in the cable.