For those seeking ways for download a version of iOS or a jailbreak tool, this article will helps you find ultimate resource for iOS 6 available along with the 6-step guideline both in video and text version for a tethered jailbreak for iOS 6; A4 devices and below.
1. Logically the first step is to download and open RedSn0w 0.9.15b1 from the long list available when you click the link.
2. Now you need to place your iPhone into DFU mode by holding Home+Power buttons for about 10 seconds or so and release Power while still holding Home for an additional 10 seconds till the screen remains black.
3. Next step is to click the Jailbreak and wait till you’re presented with a “Please select your options” after few items are loaded. Click Next after making sure that Cydia is checked and let the Jailbreak process finish. (It takes about 5 minutes.)
4. Once the process is complete, you’ll be taken back to the home screen – that’s when you need to put your phone back in DFU mode again.
5. Next step is to go back to the RedSn0w main page, pick Extras > Just boot and let the tethered boot be performed. Once your device is booted back, Cydia should appear on your home screen.
6. And the last one – just launch Cydia and enjoy your jailbroken iOS 6 device!