For the developers around the world to make the most of the Apple Worldwide Developers Conference - Apple has just made its WWDC app. Even those who are not lucky enough to join the conference in San Francisco, can enjoy the app and follow along each day - session videos are made just a tap away for all Registered Apple Developers with the app!
This essential conference tool will help you manage your schedule with locations and times for each session, and Passbook integration for the iPhone makes for speedier on-site registration. With the WWDC 2013 companion app users are able to:
• Browse times, locations, and descriptions for sessions, labs, and special events;
• Mark schedule items as favorites with a simple double-tap;
• Watch session videos, available daily;
• Start watching on one iOS device, and pick up where you left off on another;
• Keep up with the latest news, get important notifications, and see daily snapshots;
• View maps to find your way around Moscone West;
• Provide feedback on session content and speakers within the session details view;
• Add your attendee information to Passbook for speedier on-site registration.
The WWDC 3013 companion app is available in the Apple App Store for free, so go and grab it now! Also do not hesitate to share your Worldwide Developers Conference expectations in the comments below.